Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LED dome lamp

DOME 6 LED CAR INTERIOR BULB LAMP LIGHT 42mm WHITE 12V < 1 watt

I bought this on ebay 36 days ago. Seller's name is cenyonline. It just arrived now in a simple airmail envelope from hong kong. Price was US $0.99 or Approximately PHP 45.48. Postage was US $1.19. Total of $2.18. Plus php 35 peso handling fee at the post office.

So the post office is a bit slow. 

 

Anyway, the product is ok. But next time I'll get a higher wattage because its a bit dimmer than the old incandescent light. But of course the white color is better. I'm using this in my car BTW if you dont know what a dome light is. 

 

NOTE: I have no Idea whats happening but I cant seem to get the fonts right. It looks like its in ALL CAPS but when I edit the post or I copy paste it to notepad, it isnt. So sorry for the ALL CAPS.



No comments:

projectwonderful adszz

Nuffnag Adzz

Slashdot It

Followers