Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Network Magic

What good is this program? Well these are the features that I have used

1. Share files in a network. Sometimes this can be a frustrating experience if you do it manually. I recently reformatted my laptop and now I can see the laptop on the network but I cant access the files from my desktop. Some crap about permissions. With this program Its really easy. Just run NM on both computers and designate the folders to be shared.

2. I can see if someone else is on my wifi network

A 7 day free trial is available and there are several more features.
in reference to: Cisco - Home Networking Software - Set up and Manage Your Network with One Easy Application (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

projectwonderful adszz

Nuffnag Adzz

Slashdot It

Followers