Thursday, June 16, 2011

Global Test Market PAYOFF!!!

Global test market is a pay to take survey site. Its website is here. You pay nothing. There are no fees. You just sign up and fill in several surveys. The website contacts you via e-mail if there is an available survey. Each survey gets you a specified number of points. When you reach 1000+ points, you can redeem the points. 1000 points = us$50.

I joined around 3 years ago. I haven't been too active and being a single person living in a third world country, I qualify for less surveys. Thats why it took me so long to get > 1000 points. But I eventually did so I cashed it in. It took around 1 month for the check to arrive



Here are pics of the letter and the check. 1025 points = 2030.51 pesos.

I wasnt sure if I would ever get my check. So it looks like this is a legitimate way of making a little money online.

Thanks Global test Market!!! The end

No comments:

projectwonderful adszz

Nuffnag Adzz

Slashdot It

Followers